Saturday, 10 March 2012

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

1) GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item?


I am sort of obsessed with bargain makeup and I've tried my fair share of cheap products. But I think the cheapest are MUA (Make Up Academy) at Superdrug. They have a decent range of lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, nail polish etc. And everything is only a pound!!


What is your most expensive beauty item?


I was going to say my GHDs but I don't know if they count. So my most expensive 'beauty' item has to be my Flora by Gucci perfume. I bought it on holiday last year, I'm not really sure why I bought it and I kind of wish I didn't buy it. It was blooming 80 euros (for the 75ml bottle). It's a nice daytime scent but it's not amazing and to be honest I never really where it any more.


2) WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
In general, eyeliner, I go through phases that I wear it everyday for weeks and then I wont wear it at all for weeks. I'm just weird like that, I think it really depends on the mood I'm in.


What product has been the hardest to find?
My Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer in extra light tint. Last summer I spotted this in John Lewis and I really wanted to try it but when I went back, they were sold out. About a week later, I went to Debenhams and they didn't have my shade. Then finally, I had to go to the House of Fraser in the next town to find it. But it is such a great product that I think it was worth the hassle. It's my go-to summer foundation. It feels so light on your face, it is sheer and natural, yet build able, it smells so fresh and the shade is a perfect match, plus it has SPF 15! All though it is a bit pricey at £27 but you get 50ml so it will last a long time.


3) GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious products?
The lip smacker flavored chap sticks. They honestly smell exactly like the drinks. They are quite decent lip balms and they are very slightly tinted. My favourite is the Coca Cola Cherry Flavour. I buy them in Primark at the checkouts, for £2.50 each but they are also available in sets at Claire's.


4) SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
For me, it is eyeshadow. I have never really been into it and to be honest I just can't be bothered with it. I don't think it's necessary for everyday and it's not really worth the time and effort. Despite the fact that I sometimes put it on if I'm going out somewhere special.


5) PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation/Concealer because I definitely don't have perfect skin. It's essential when I get dark circles, an uneven skin tone and occasional acne :(


6) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
This one is a bit off topic, what does it have to do with makeup? Anyways I like a caring guy with a good sense of humor and a nice smile.


7) ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything, to be honest I don't really mind. If I had to pick I  would like a good perfume or a palette or something.


Well that's the end of the tag. This was really fun to do and I hope you enjoyed it. PLEASE PLEASE follow my blog and leave me a comment bellow :)
Have an amazing day
Miss Jammy xo


P.S. I tag YOU!!!





4 comments:

  1. Hey. I'm following your blog through blogger :)

    Keep up the good work and feel free to visit me at some point ;)

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will and thank you sooo much! :'))

      Delete
  2. Love this tag! Recently did it myself http://lucyinthesky317.blogspot.com/2012/03/seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    I looove Bobbi Brown products, so I really want to check out that tinted moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) and yeh absolutely, I love bobbi brown too!!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...