Monday, 19 March 2012

My Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes! (Barry M)





Hey Girls! By now you can probably tell that Barry M Nail Paints are my favourite and I know that they are popular with lots of people. They have the cutest colour range and are very reasonable at £2.99 each. They have a nice thick consistency. After 2-3 coats it is opaque and does not streak or chip at all. Since Spring is coming up it is the perfect time to stock up on some new nail polish. So I thought Barry M deserved a little post. I have a big collection of these polishes but I selected a the top 5 that i would recommend for spring time. Enjoy...

1. Blue Moon (Shade 317)

2. Lemon Ice-Cream (Shade 307)


3. Peach Melba (Shade 318)

4. Berry Ice-Cream (Shade 308)

5. Mint Green (Shade 304)
I hope you found this helpful :)
Have a lovely day everyone!
And I would really appreciate it if you could PLEASE comment and follow my blog :D Thank You <3
MissJammyxo 




6 comments:

  1. They are some nice spring colours :)

    http://polka-dots-and-bow-ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I really want to try peach melba, it's such a stunning shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeh it's gorgeous <3

      Delete
  3. I like Barry M nail polishes but don't you think that the consistency of the paints are that consistant lol. Great blog, love the background very Cath Kidston. Just started following your blog, hope you can stop by mine...xxx

    www.elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you:) And yeah I know what you mean, some of the lighter shades can be a bit sheer x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...