Friday, 2 March 2012

What's in My Makeup Bag?!

(Cath Kidston Cosmetic Bag - English Rose £12.00)
Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you girls what's inside my everyday makeup bag. These are just the products I use day to day but some of the items I switch about so I included more than one. Btw if anyone is interested in a further, in depth, review of any of the products mentioned, feel free to leave me a comment (:

(Garnier Tinted Roll On - Fair £10.20) (Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection - Light 2 £4.19)


(Avon Ideal Shade Cream-to-Powder Foundation - £10.50) (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - 20 Cameo £7.69) (LUSH Colour Supplement - Light Pink £7.95)



(Natural Collection Loose Powder - Neutral Translucent £1.99)






















(Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - Berry £6.49) (MUA Blusher - Shade 2 £1.00)

(Max Factor Creme Puff - 34 Sun Frolic £5.99) (Collection 2000 Shimmering Mosaic Glow £2.99) (Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer - 03 Bronze Ambre £7.19)















(MUA Mascara - Shade 1 £1.00) (Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 001 Dark Brown £2.99)











(L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer - Hazel Eyes Black Amethyst £11.29)


(Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner - 1 Black Ink £16.50) (Bourjois Liner Feutre - Ultra Black £6.99) (Miss Sporty Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil - 018 Savage £2.59) (Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil - Black £6.00)























(Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - Passion £7.99) (Rimmel Lasting Finnish Lip Stick - Pink Blush £4.99) (Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Eastend Snob £3.99) (MUA Lipgloss - Shade 5 £1.00) (L'Oreal Glam Shine 6HR Lip Gloss - 105 Hold-On Rose £8.69)  

Do you want me to review any of these products?? Have you ever tried any of these products?? What's in your makeup bag?? 
I hope you enjoyed this post :)) I put a lot of effort into it. PLEASE follow my blog and comment bellow <3 it would really make my day
Thank You, Miss Jammy xo

10 comments:

  1. I love your make up bag! I need to invest in a really good one but I worry about getting it dirty :(

    www.rachaelamyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these products :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cosmetics bag is adorable! I'm obsessed with cath kidson :)

    xo alicia
    http://www.aliciadoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is too cute! and of course the makeup bag is lovely! now following :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We actually have a lot of the same products :) Could you please review the Bobble Brown Gel eyeliner, I'm considering buying it but it's expensive and I want to know if it's worth it :)
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that make-up bag, it's so pretty! Lovely blog :)
    x

    duckandegg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...