Friday, 20 April 2012

Spring Haul: Boots, Hollister, Jack Wills, H&M..

Hey girls<3 It's so nice to be back and I really hope that everyone had a great Easter :) During the holidays I was in need of some retail therapy. I picked up quite a few things. Plus I found some great bargains!! I thought you girls would be interested ;) enjoy..

Boots


  • Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - £3.39

  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (045 Cotton Candy) - £7.99

  • Nailene French Tip Manicure Pen (61031 White) - £5.25

  • Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo (Full Frontal) - WAS:£14.50, SALE:£3.99

  • EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set - £19.99

  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR (40 Permanent Taupe) - £4.99

  • Maybelline Dream Touch Blush (02 Peach) - £6.49

Hollister

  • Grey Tank Top - WAS:£32, SALE:£13.90

  • Cropped TShirt - WAS:£20, SALE:£11.90

  • Vneck Stripy Top - WAS:£20, SALE:£11.90

Jack Wills Outlet

  • Mulberry Hoodie - WAS:£69.99, SALE:£39.99

H&M

  • Lace Tank Top - £14.99


So have you tried any of the things that I bought?
Did you buy anything nice over the easter holidays?
Feel free to leave me a comment :D  
And PLEASE follow my blog if you haven't already <3
Happy Spring!!
Thank you :')
MissJammyxo


9 comments:

  1. I love that white lace top from H&M, their conscious collection is so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey tank from Hollister! Please check out my blog! It would make my day if you followed my blog!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety

    I love LOVE LOVE eco tools. There brushes are amazing quality and no matter how much you wash them, there exactly the same as the day you brought them!!

    Ahhh maybelline color tattoo i have the whole set they brought out in the uk. I simply could not resist, was a bit dissapointed we didnt get the emerald and red colours but still there gorgeous!!!

    Just found you, if you have time check out my blog :)

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!
      I love eco tools too<3 they are like the softest brushes ever:D
      Yeah I totally agree, I was a bit annoyed when I saw they were all very neutral
      Thank you for your lovely comment:)

      Delete
  4. Cute blog!(: Check out mine?
    http://pinkscriptblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...