Sunday, 6 May 2012

FREE LIZ EARLE Cleanse & Polish!!

Hello girls! How are you all? <3
I thought I would show you this little extra freebie :D


The other day, I picked up the May edition of Red Magazine for £3.90 in WHSmiths. It comes with a free Liz Earle cleanse & polish set with a pure muslin cloth and an instruction guide. 


To be honest I've never actually purchased this magazine before but it is a good read and I think I will be buying it again in the future. 


Inside there's also Estee Lauder and Clinique foundation samples, plus the usual high end perfume samples. 


I've wanted to try the Liz Earle cleanser for the longest time but I just couldn't justify that ridiculous price tag. So when I saw it in the magazine section I was so excited and I obviously had to blog about it!!




So have you found any good freebies lately?
Feel free to leave me a comment :D
And PLEASE follow my blog if you haven't already <3
Have a wonderful day!!
Thank you :')
MissJammyxo

12 comments:

  1. oh my god! thankyou so much for posting about this! ive wanted to try liz earle for ages im sooo glad i can go out and get a little sample and a decent magazine too haha! loving your blog by the way, check mine out if you get the chance!

    allthatjazzle.blogspot.com

    :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally welcome:)Yep I couldn't believe it either!
      I will<3 thank you for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some liz Earle products, thanks for posting and where I live freebies are kinda rare! At least in magazines :P

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww<3 you should definitely give them a try:) xx

      Delete
  3. Liz Earle is one of the brands I've always wanted to try! Love your blog, I'm following :xx
    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the liz earl cleans and polish! Always repurchase it! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a great freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to run out tomorrow and try and get my hands on a copy of this magazine just for the cleanse and polish! Been meaning to try this product for sooo long and never got round to it, so this is the perfect chance!

    Laura x
    lookatmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL good luck!
      Its worth running out for :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...