Saturday, 19 May 2012

LUSH Haul!!

Hey everyone
Guess what?? Today I was in Lush and I have a haul for you *excited face*.
Don't you all just love lush? it has such a nice atmosphere, everything smells amazing, the products are great and everyone is so kind. 
Having said that, they can be quite pricey. Meaning I only got a couple of things but we can live with that.

What I got..

'I LOVE JUICY' Shampoo(250g) -£9.50

I have heard so many great things about this shampoo. It is designed for greasy hair and product build up. It has fresh fruit juice enzymes to dissolve the dirt and it smells great. 
All I can say is; I love juicy!!!!

'Honey I Washed the Kids' Soap(100g) -£3.25

No wonder this is one of Lush's best-selling soaps. It smells absolutely amazing! It reminds me of creamy, caramel and toffee but is it not overly sweet. It's heavenly, I would happily sit and smell it for hours. It feels so soft and buttery - it is supposed to be very moisturising too. 

'Charity Pot' Hand and Body Lotion

At the check out, the Lush lady asked if I wanted to donate £1 to charity. So I obviously said yes and I got this nice hand lotion for free. 

'LUSH TIMES' Spring 2012 Edition

She also offered me a free copy of the Lush magazine.


I hope you enjoyed my little LUSH Haul
Have you been to Lush recently?
Feel free to leave me a comment :D
Please leave your reaction(if you loved/liked/disliked this post) in my new feature bellow..
And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Have a great day!
Thank you :')
MissJammyxo

28 comments:

  1. ah! i have such an unhealthy obsession with lush!!
    i bought charity pot as well (donated $5 to a charity of my choise - woo!) and i think it smells like chinese food. also, it's very greasy. i didn't really like it :(

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh haha!!:) I agree its not the best and it kind of stinks :/ but oh well its for charity xx
      Thanks for your comment <3

      Delete
  2. the soap looks like a stick of butter! would you like to follow each other on GFC? do let me know xx

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yet got to try Honey I washed the Kids! Lovely review on the products btw :)

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really good! and thank you :)

      Delete
  4. The honey I washed the kids soap is amazing! You'll love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use Lush soaps all the time before I fell in love with Soap & Glory's shower gels!

    I only buy Lush bath bombs as treats now and again, but this post is making me want to to Lush!

    Laura x
    lookatmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i should try them out:)
      LOL thank you x

      Delete
  6. Ooh I haven't been to Lush for ages! This post is making me want to go! It all looks great! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love lvoe lush products

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lush is an amaaazing shop! I love Honey! I washed the kids, maybe I Love juicy is next on my list!
    Check out my blog :)
    http://just-another-beauty-blog1.blogspot.co.uk/
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are both great! thank you:)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You should, it really is a fantastic shampoo :) x

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummm! LOL it's an amazing soap:)
      thank you so much <33

      Delete
  12. i love lush has some lovely products
    please follow my blog i've followed yours
    http//:fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. have you ever thought ablout doing guest posts i would be happy to do one or host one

    just check out my blog and email me if your interested

    http//:fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These all look really nice and tempting :).. now you've encouraged me to nip into Lush next time I walk past.. probably not a good thing! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! You're welcome ;)
      Thank you x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...