Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Mini Avon Haul :)



Hey everyone <3 today I have a (mini) Avon haul for you..
I actually only got three things but they seemed quite interesting so I thought I might as well just show you guys. I don't tend to shop at Avon very regularly, however anytime I place an order I am always impressed by the quality of their products and the amazing deals!


Solutions Vibes Power Cleanser -Was:£15 Sale:£9


This totally reminded me of the Clarisonic Mia and for £9 obviously I couldn't resist! It has a vibrating head with removable cleansing pads. I have really been loving my Liz Earle cleanser so this has a lot to live up to. I might do a full review on it after I have properly tried it out. If anyone would like to see that, let me know down below?

Nailwear Pro+ Nail Polishes -Was:£6 Sale:£2.50


I thought  these colours were so unique and gorgeous. I just realised that they come with 12ml of product which is fantastic as most of my nail polishes have 8-10ml. Amazingly they were better than half price so being the nail polish addict I am, off course I had to order a couple.


Pastel Pink


The first is a very pretty, pale shade of pink. It is like 'your nails but better' if you know what I mean. I don't actually own any other pinks like this.


Lemon Sugar


I have never seen a colour like this one before. It is an almost strange, pastel yellow but for some reason I was drawn to it.



So that's it for my little Avon haul
Feel free to leave me a comment :D
Please leave your reaction(if you loved/liked/disliked this post) in my new feature bellow..
And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Have a great day!
Thank you :')
MissJammyxo




7 comments:

  1. I have the Vibes Cleanser. I love everything about it except the fact that you have to use a replacement pad every time you cleanse, making it a very expensive item to run. The pads smell great though! I am now saving for a clarisonic lol xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I agree and it should come with more than 14 pads
      LOL I really want a Clarisonic too :)
      thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Avon polish stays on and doesn't chip for almost a week! Cute blog! Would love for you to check mine out too : ) We could follow each other if you would like : )

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are amazing <3
      And yeh, thanks :))

      Delete
  3. Both the nail varnishes are such lovely colours, and such bargains too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!
    Check out my giveaway on my style diary here!!

    http://baysstylediary.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guilty-star-giveaway.html?showComment=1337225472361#c5209789814130031228

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...