Wednesday, 23 May 2012

TAG! This or That :)


Hey girls<3 How are you all? I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we're having in the UK at the moment.
So I remember watching this tag going around on YouTube quite a while ago and I totally forgot about it. Then the other day, the gorgeous Louise at Confessions of a Seceret Shopper posted it and I was like OMG I love that tag! It looked like so much fun so I thought I would give it a try :) 
Here we go.. 


MAKEUP
  • Blush or bronzer? Blush.
  • Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick is more versatile.
  • Eye liner or mascara? Mascara.
  • Foundation or concealer? Concealer.
  • Neutral or colour eye shadow? Definitely neutral.
  • Pressed or loose? Pressed is so much easier to use.
  • Brushes or sponges? Brushes.



NAILS
  • OPI or China Glaze? To be honest, I get my nail polish from drugstores and I don't tend to spend more than about £5 on a nail polish. So I haven't actually tried either of them.
  • Long or short? Short! long nails are a haven for bacteria and I don't really like the look of them.
  • Acrylic or natural? Natural. Acrylics just ruin your nails and they don't last very long on me.
  • Brights or darks? It really depends on the season, but overall I think I wear more brights.
  • Flower or no flower? Nah, I'm not really into flowers. 


BODY
  • Perfume or body splash? Perfume, it lasts longer.
  • Lotion or body butter? Lotion.
  • Body wash or soap? Body Wash.
  • Lush or other bath company? LUSH all the way!!! I may have a tiny obsession.


FASHION
  • Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans look so much better.
  • Long sleeve of short? Short.
  • Dresses or skirts? I'm more of a trouser girl but I prefer skirts to dresses.
  • Stripes or plaid? I like stripes. The only plaid I ever wear is pj bottoms.
  • Flip flops or sandals? Sandals.
  • Scarves or hats? Scarves are a must have!!
  • Studs or dangly earrings? Studs, there's nothing worse than heavy dangling earrings.
  • Necklaces or bracelets? That's a tough one but I would have to say necklaces because they can completely change an outfit.
  • Heels or flats? Flats.
  • Cowboy boots or riding boots? Huh?
  • Jacket or hoodie? Hoodie, I wear them all the time.
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? They are like my favourite places to shop whenever I go to America but I would go for Forever21 just because they are cheaper.
  • Abercombie or Hollister? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hollister!! <3
  • Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom.


HAIR
  • Curly or straight? Probably straight.
  • Bun or ponytail? Ponytail because I can't do a decent bun.
  • Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins.
  • Hair spray or gel? Spray.
  • Long or short? I love long hair!
  • Light or dark? In the middle (brunette).
  • Side sweep bangs or full bangs? Side.
  • Up or down? Down.


RANDOM
  • Rain or shine? Shine! Nobody likes rain.
  • Summer or Winter? I can't decide! They are my two favourite seasons. I love christmas and the snow but I love the summer holidays and the sun.
  • Fall or Spring? Probably Spring. 
  • Chocolate or vanilla? C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!!!!!
  • East coast or West coast? West




That's it, I hope you liked this post.

What did you think of my answers?
Feel free to leave me a comment :D
Please leave your reaction(if you loved/liked/disliked this post) in my new feature bellow..
And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Enjoy the weather (while it lasts)!
Thank you for stopping by
MissJammyxo


P.S. I TAG YOU!! ;)

16 comments:

  1. This is a cool tag! I'll do it on my blog! :D

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain(and hate the sun xD)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag! I'll be doing it too soon! and I agree with your summer or winter bit :D

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with pretty much all your answers! :) And for cowboy boots or riding boots, I would've definitely chosen riding boots although I own a pair of both, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) LOL I didn't know the difference x

      Delete
  5. love this, now following your blog!

    http://anniescorners.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with your answers! Who DOES like rain all the time anyway?! :)
    Just found your lovely blog!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to o this tag on my blog to! :)http://www.SydneyFactorFashion.blogspot.ca
    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I finally got to your blog without getting an error message. Yay. Loved your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I'm sorry about that x
      thank you :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...