Friday, 22 June 2012

Amazing Early Birthday Present!!! :O




HEY GUYS <3
Today we made it!! I hit 50+ followers and I really want to thank you guys. When I started in February, I didn't really expect to stick to it let alone get so many lovely people following me. My goal was fifty so this was like a little early birthday present from you guys! I want to let you know that I put hours of thought and effort into all of my posts and I still get excited every time I get a new comment or follower. It can be quite overwhelming but I really appreciate every last one of you.
Lets share the love and see if we can make it to 100, I might even do a giveaway!
As I mentioned, my birthday is coming up very soon(summer babies FTW!) and I am debating over whether or not to do a 'What I got for my Birthday' kind of haul. I know they can be a bit controversial so I'm not too sure about it yet but definitely let me know bellow if you would like to see it.


Remember to leave your reaction and any questions/comments bellow and I will get back to you ASAP :D
Don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Have a lovely weekend! 
Thank you guys soo much :')

MissJammyxo

10 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Congratulations on reaching your 50 follower mark :)

    I've just added 1 more. I've enjoyed reading through your posts so far :)

    I'm following, hope you can take a minute to check out my blog too, maybe follow back?
    I'd be super grateful x

    Laura ♥

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! :) my birthday soon too! summer birthdays are defo the best :) i started following you this week! if you could check out my new blog alltheprettythings-x.blogspot.com would be much appreciated and follow if you like? :) i hope i get to 50 someday haha xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on reaching 50+ follower. and you got a new follower, bytheway ;)

    follow me back?
    xx,
    petiteness

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely do a haul! I love when people post about hauls :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    RIRE boutique $25 credit giveaway

    Barberry and Lace $20 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see it! Congrats on 50 followers!!!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...