Sunday, 3 June 2012

Collective Fashion Haul: H&M and PRIMARK!!

Hey Everyone!<3
It is slowly but surely getting warmer and you know what that means? It's time to go out on the hunt for some nice, summery, bargains. I have really been loving H&M and Primark at the moment. So today I thought I would do a bit of a collective haul of the things that I've picked up over the last few weeks..
I know I have done quite a few hauls recently but I really enjoy seeing them and I am sure most of you do. And I will have a beauty haul coming up soon(ish), so keep your eyes peeled for that x

H&M
  • Isn't this top just so cute and summery?! I dont understand why it would be on sale LOL!
H&M Floral Tank Top- Was:£7.99 Sale:£5
  • I was in need of some basic light jeans for a while and on a trip to H&M I found these babies.
H&M Light Wash Jeans- £29.99
  • I saw this on my way out and OMG £1 for a gorgeous bracelet like that!! I had to get it!!
H&M Bracelet- Was:£1.99 Sale:£1
PRIMARK
  • I spotted these on the sale rack and I thought they were so cute. I've always wanted some bright denim shorts. I just love the pockets and the distressed detailing. Plus they were only £3 (what a bargain!)

Primark Orange Denim Shorts- Was:£8 Sale:£3
  • I was actually looking for the black and white Alexander McQueen style scarves that Primark do. But unfortunately they only had them in tacky bright colours so I decided to just get the neck scarves instead. I wear as hairbands tied into a bow and they look so cute!
Primark Skull Neck Scarves- £2.50
  • I agree that these are a bit odd and definitely not everyones cup of tea. But for some reason I was drawn to Primark's printed leggings and I just think they are really cool.
Primark Black Aztec Print Leggings- £6

Primark Tropical Print Leggings- £6
  • I don't exactly know what to call these but they are just string, friendship style, bracelets. I love the little crystals and the colour combination. 
Primark Friendship Bracelets- £2
  • Typical of me, I couldn't go home without picking up a scarf.. I think square scarves like this are such statement pieces and can really spice up a basic outfit.
Primark Nautical Square Scarf- £3
  • This was on sale for £1!! I know it is almost Summer but I can still keep if for the cooler days.
Primark Rose Jumper- Sale:£1

  • I saw these nail foils at the checkout and OMG they are so pretty!! Sorry that you can't see them very well but it has a pastel blue background with white polka dots and a gorgeous floral print. At £1 I thought these were such a steal because at Boots they tend to be around £8. I have never been into fake/acrylic nails but nail foils are amazing!! They are fairly easy to use, they don't damage your nails and they last a lot longer (not to mention they are adorable!)
  • Update: For my step by step tutorial on how to apply them click here!
Primark Nail Foils- £1

I hope you liked my haul!

Feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will get back to you ASAP :D

Please leave your reaction(if you loved/liked/disliked this post) bellow..
And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <33
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ;)
Thank you for stopping by
MissJammyxo

12 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet you found in H&M, Such a good deal, I love H&M a lot myself. Keep up the hard work and check out my blog too :) xxx

    sunshineandrainfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern of the nail foil! Could you do a tutorial on how to apply them? I've never tried them :)

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks<3
      Off course, I will do it today for you! I've tried them a few times :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh cute! Will be needing to check out Primark, looks like they've got some nice accessories in!

    Those skull headscarves - was that £2.50 each or for 2?

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yep! Thank you!
      It was £2.50 for the 2 pack :)

      Delete
  4. I love the h and m bracelets and the tank! Could you do a post on how to style scarves?

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What kind of scarves? x

      Delete
  5. Love the haul especially the primark shorts and the h&m shirt, i'm following :)
    x
    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...