Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Huge Avon Haul: Summer 2012!!



Hola:) How are we all today?!
I have been loving Avon at the moment and my recent order just came. So I thought I should quickly show you guys the things that I received. Avon always has such amazing sales and I found some great bargains so the regular prices might be different. Let's get started..



  • ColorTrend Summer Blusher

£2.50

  • ColorTrend Nail Polishes

£2.95 each

  • Avon Angled Brush

£4.00

  • Avon Nailwear Pro+

£2.49

  • Avon Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Nail Spray

£3.00

  • Avon Eyelash Curler

£2.50

  • Avon Epilator

£14.99


That's it, I hope you enjoyed this haul! Have you tried any of these products??
Feel free to leave your reaction or any questions/comments bellow and I will get back to you ASAP :D
Don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <3
As schools (almost) out for summer, you can expect a lot more regular posts from me! 
Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by :')

MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award :) check out my blog post to find out more about it! alltheprettythings-x.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Avon nail polishes! Great post!
    Now following :) xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Great buys, I love the nail polishes :)

    Thanks for following my blog, following you back!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...