Saturday, 30 June 2012

The Liebster Blog Award!!

Hey guys<3 
As I checked my phone the other day, I was delighted to see that the lovely Madison at alltheprettythings-x had nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award. Thanks again Madison :)

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here's what you need to do!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

11 Things about me!
  • I live in the UK.
  • My favourite subjects are English, Drama, Modern Languages, Current Affairs, Physics and Biology.
  • I cannot stand tea! even the smell makes me sick.
  • I am addicted to Starbucks, especially the Coffee and Frappuccinos!!
  • I just started watching the first season of Pretty Little Liars and I am totally hooked!
  • I had leftover pizza for breakfast today.. and I LOVED IT!
  • I have a new found obsession with Greggs bakery.
  • I am a bit of a perfectionist and I tend to over-think things.
  • I love traveling to different countries.
  • I hate getting my hair cut.
  • I am a shopaholic.

Madison's Questions Answered!
1. What is your favourite make-up product right now? 
In the summer I am all about mascara and I recently discovered the amazing Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara. I actually quickly picked this up in Boots without thinking because I really needed a new mascara. So I wasn't expecting much but I am very impressed. The brush is thin and curved on one side, it reminds me on a mix between L'Oreal Telescopic and Maybelline Falsies, for less than a fiver. I haven't heard anyone mention it before and I think it deserves a bit more credit.
2. Where in the world would you like to visit next? 
My favourite place in the world is America and I would love to go back there again! I also really want to see more of the continent, such as Italy and France.
3. What are you most scared of? 
I absolutely hate the thought of blood and needles!!!
4. What is the one thing you want most right now? 
BETTER WEATHER!! Please, it is supposed to be summer?!
5. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
Possibly my iPhone 4S? which was around £600.
6. Where do you like to shop most?
For clothing I like H&M, Hollister and we all love a bit of Primark. For cosmetics I go for Boots and LUSH.
7. Do you have any annoying habits?
I am always touching my hair and I randomly laugh A LOT..
8. Whats your favourite food?
I love sushi! Most people think it's disgusting(eww raw fish) and I was one of those people until I actually tried it about a year ago. I was skeptical at firs as I don't particularly like fish but my instant reaction was "OMG this stuff is amazing!" If it is your first time I would really recommend going to a YO Sushi restaurant or trying the Tesco sushi.
9. Whats the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I was in McDonalds with my friends on Friday and we went to the lady's toilets. This crazy drunk guy walked in and started to hug me. I panicked and ran out, then he turned to my friend and said "it's nice to be nice". We couldn't stop laughing!!
10. What is your favourite movie?
To be honest, I am very easily entertained and I am the one that comes out the cinema loving it while everyone else hated it. I like comedy, horror, romance(pretty much everything) I can't really choose one. 
11. Something you need or need to do everyday?
Shower, I just love standing under a long, warm shower and thinking. I need to go at least once a day or I just feel dirty.. if you know what I mean?


My Questions To You!

  1. What is your favourite makeup product of all time?
  2. What is your favourite nail polish of all time?
  3. What are your favourite and least favourite kind of blog posts to read?
  4. What is your favourite hairstyle?
  5. What was the last thing you bought?
  6. If you could go back in time, what would you do?
  7. What is your dream job?
  8. What is your favourite quote or saying?
  9. What is your favourite TV Series?
  10. If you won £1000, what would you do with it?
  11. Any plans for the summer?

My Nominations!


I hope you all enjoyed my version of this. I would love to see you do it and feel free to link yours bellow if you have.

Please leave your reaction or any questions/comments and I will get back to you ASAP :D
Don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <3
As it is summer you can expect a lot more regular posts from me! 
Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by :')
MissJammy xo

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks for the nomination!! I will try and do this tonight, if not tomoz :)

    http://allthingsbrightandbootiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome!! take your time :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! And well done for being nominated! I love your blog! :)

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! :) you are so sweet and you totally deserved the award! I will try to do this post after I come back from vacation. :)

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks<3 you are so kind!
      no problem, have a great vacation!

      Delete
  4. done my post check it out
    thank you
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much! I'm very flattered :)

    I will do my post this week! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You deserved it!
      Lovely, I can't wait to see your answers! :) xo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...