As I checked my phone the other day, I was delighted to see that the lovely Madison at alltheprettythings-x had nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award. Thanks again Madison :)
|The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.|
Here's what you need to do!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Things about me!
Madison's Questions Answered!
1. What is your favourite make-up product right now?
In the summer I am all about mascara and I recently discovered the amazing Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara. I actually quickly picked this up in Boots without thinking because I really needed a new mascara. So I wasn't expecting much but I am very impressed. The brush is thin and curved on one side, it reminds me on a mix between L'Oreal Telescopic and Maybelline Falsies, for less than a fiver. I haven't heard anyone mention it before and I think it deserves a bit more credit.
2. Where in the world would you like to visit next?
My favourite place in the world is America and I would love to go back there again! I also really want to see more of the continent, such as Italy and France.
3. What are you most scared of?
I absolutely hate the thought of blood and needles!!!
4. What is the one thing you want most right now?
BETTER WEATHER!! Please, it is supposed to be summer?!
5. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
Possibly my iPhone 4S? which was around £600.
6. Where do you like to shop most?
For clothing I like H&M, Hollister and we all love a bit of Primark. For cosmetics I go for Boots and LUSH.
7. Do you have any annoying habits?
I am always touching my hair and I randomly laugh A LOT..
8. Whats your favourite food?
I love sushi! Most people think it's disgusting(eww raw fish) and I was one of those people until I actually tried it about a year ago. I was skeptical at firs as I don't particularly like fish but my instant reaction was "OMG this stuff is amazing!" If it is your first time I would really recommend going to a YO Sushi restaurant or trying the Tesco sushi.
9. Whats the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I was in McDonalds with my friends on Friday and we went to the lady's toilets. This crazy drunk guy walked in and started to hug me. I panicked and ran out, then he turned to my friend and said "it's nice to be nice". We couldn't stop laughing!!
10. What is your favourite movie?
To be honest, I am very easily entertained and I am the one that comes out the cinema loving it while everyone else hated it. I like comedy, horror, romance(pretty much everything) I can't really choose one.
11. Something you need or need to do everyday?
Shower, I just love standing under a long, warm shower and thinking. I need to go at least once a day or I just feel dirty.. if you know what I mean?
My Questions To You!
I hope you all enjoyed my version of this. I would love to see you do it and feel free to link yours bellow if you have.
Please leave your reaction or any questions/comments and I will get back to you ASAP :D
Don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <3
As it is summer you can expect a lot more regular posts from me!
Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by :')