Tuesday, 3 July 2012

£1.50 Tangle Teezer Dupe!!

Hello everyone<3
As I set out on my shopping trip today, I had 'Tangle Teezer' at the top of my list. I heard so many great things about them that I thought I should finally just get one.
Luckily, I decided to pop into Primark before heading for Boots. At the checkout I ironically spotted a bowl of what looked identical to tangle teezers. I was amazed to see the £1.50 price tag as the original boots tangle teezers retail at £10.99 (which is totally ridiculous for a drugstore hair brush!)


Identical, right?!


Thank the lord for primark!!

I thought you guys deserved a quick heads up, you're welcome.. ;)
Feel free to leave your reaction or any questions/comments bellow and I will get back to you ASAP :D 
As it is summer break, I am posting a lot more regularly so don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already <3

Until next time, thank you for stopping by!



MissJammyxo

16 comments:

  1. Interesting. Does it work as well as the original tangle teezer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I think its great but I haven't actually tried the original to compare it.

      Delete
  2. OMG thats amazing, good ol Primark! Think i may give it a go, cant lose much for £1.50, thanks girl ! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's so good! Unfortunately I already have a tangle teezer.. but if it ever breaks, I'll be getting one of these. I wonder what the rules are about people ripping it off with patents etc. If primark manage to get away with it, I'm sure there will be lots of others too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah that's what i was thinking :) xo

      Delete
  4. I've been looking at the Tangle Teezer for ages! So glad I've read this post now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Leibster Blog award! Check out my post to see what you need to do :)

    www.anniescorners.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i have actually already just done it :)

      Delete
  6. Oooh well spotted! Have you tried it out yet?

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Followed! Would you mind checking mine out and following if you like it?! www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! of course i will:) xo

      Delete
  8. Just been reading through your blog and all your talk of British shops is making me jealous! Especially Primark. I moved from the UK to Colorado a couple of years ago and miss all the great fashion and products I could get in the UK. Its not the same over here :-( Good old Primani with the ridiculously cheap knock offs!

    http://unique-1985.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I would really miss Primark too LOL!!
      The US is great though and everything is so much cheaper:)
      thank you for your lovely comment<3 xox

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...