Saturday, 21 July 2012

8 Most Worn Things: TAG!!

Hey everyone!
Today I was in the mood to do a tag! These are probably my favourite kind of posts because they are always good fun. As you can tell by the title, I decided  to do the '8 Most Worn Things Tag'. This tag is actually very old and some of you might not have heard of it. I remember it going around quite a few years ago. I think this is a great way to get to know someone's style and their all time favourites. I would love if you could do it too so I will be tagging a load of people at the end! The title is quite self explanatory so I am just going to get started.


1.Most worn lipstick/lipgloss?
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick
-006 Pink Blush
This is a really pretty, light pink shade which I absolutely adore. I think it goes great with a neutral makeup look. It was very cheap and I am actually on my second tube.


2.Most worn earrings?


To be honest, I don't really bother with earrings anymore. So I am going to be boring and go with this simple pair of gold, diamante, studs. I got them years ago from a local jewelers and they are by far my most worn.


3.Most worn top?
Pull&Bear Slouchy Red Top
I was going to go with one of my Jack Wills hoodies but I don't think they count. So I went with this top that wear all the time. I actually got it from a shop called Pull&Bear when I was in Spain last year. It is very vintage looking and I love the message(Rule No 2 Miracles HAPPEN NEVER GIVE UP)! I also love that it is so easy to throw on with a pair of leggings and a belt.


4.Most worn nail polish?
BarryM -Blue Moon
MissSporty -330
Recently, I have been loving my blues and greens. So it is between this BarryM Nail Paint and this MissSporty Quick Dry Nail Polish. Literally every time I go to paint my nails I want to use one of these. Blue Moon is a pretty, pale blue and 330 is a gorgeous metallic mint(it is showing up as more of a turquoise on camera).


5.Most worn shoes?
White AllStar Converse
These are a basic for me and I think every girl should own a pair. The white is guaranteed to match absolutely anything you want to wear. I agree that they are not the most glamorous shoes in the world but they are so cute, comfortable and casual.


6.Most worn hair product?
Batiste Dry Shampoo
-Tropical
This is an essential hair product for me. I repurchase it at least once a month and this is my favourite flavour. It smells like yummy coconuts!


7.Most worn perfume?
Avon Little Black Dress Pefume
I received this as a gift over a year ago and it is probably my all time favourite perfume! It is a classic for day and night, with oriental and floral notes of sweet fruits and rich woods (apparently).


8.Most worn bag/purse?
New Look Floral Purse
It's not news that I am obsessed with floral print, so this purse is perfect for me! I think it was £5.99 and I have used it as my everyday purse for about a year now. It is very sturdy and just adorable!


I TAG... to do this! 
alltheprettythings-x
kassicalife
lovevintageonline
fashionandbeautytribes
allthingsbrightandbootiful
makeupmoviesandmore
spicetime
anniescorners
confessionsofasecretshopper
smeemies
livingforthecityx
theparisianpout
thelacquerfactor
laurasallmadeupbeauty
simplebeautybag
sophiaxblog
flairbybrandi
and YOU! (sorry if I missed out anyone)


I really hope you can do this tag too :D
Don't be shy, if you have any questions or comments at all, leave them bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Please leave your reaction(whether you loved/liked/disliked this post)
I am trying to post at least a few times a week now so remember to follow my blog if you haven't already<3  Until next time, keep smiling! :]
MissJammyxo

22 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this tag! Thanks for tagging me, I'll def do it soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I have the same purse as you! I love it aswell-when i saw the question I immediately thought of it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? haha, what a coincidence.. :]

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. I haven't seen this one before so will definitely be doing it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah this is cool :) I'll defo do this over the next couple days! thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tag, you share some style sense with me! Keep up the the good work!

    Check out my blog please?
    http://aquirkyeditorial.blogspot.com/

    Needs a little help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for tagging me. We have the same most worn shoes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome!
      oh cool! converse FTW!! ;)

      Delete
  7. this sounds fun thanks for tagging me! i will get to it later this week! thanks doll! :)

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tag... going to have to borrow for my blog, hope you don't mind x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! I tag everyone! x

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the sweet comment and tag! I love the nail polish!!

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rimmel lipstick is gorgeous!! I really want a pair of white converse~!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! you should get one! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...