Tuesday, 17 July 2012

BIG Birthday Beauty Haul!

Hello guys :) I may have had a little makeup splurge with my extra Birthday money but I wanted to treat myself. I have also accumulated a few other bits along the way so I thought I should show you everything I got!


Benefit Products - £52.50
First stop was the Benefit Counter and I was really only planning on getting one thing but the lady convinced me to spend over £50.. They had a spend £50 and get £10 off deal which I couldn't resist. I figured I might as well just stock up now as I had been meaning to try these products for ages. It actually should have been £62.50 and I saved a tenner, not bad.. right?
They're Real! -£18.50

Cha Cha Tint- £24.50

Erase Paste- £19.50

Skincare Samples

I was so excited to try the new BarryM Chameleon Collection so I rushed to Superdrug to get my hands on a bottle. If you haven't heard about them, they basically change colour when you paint over top and you can easily make some really cool designs. I decided to get the lilac colour which changes to silver. The sales assistant told me it works best with the BarryM Clear Topcoat so I picked that up as well. (I will no doubt have a NOTD post going into more detail about these).
BarryM Nail Paints -£2.99 each
I also managed to spot this gorgeous teal shade from the regular line. There was a multi-buy offer on BarryM so I saved an extra £1!


Hair Products

John Freida Frizz-Ease (Original Formula)
Hair Serum -£6.29

Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle
Deep Conditioner -£4.99
Due to my previous straightening addiction, I am having a bit of a hair crisis with frizz and split ends at the moment. So I decided to pick these up. If any of you have any haircare tips or recommendations, I would really appreciate if you could let me know in a comment.


Natural Collection Single Eyeshadow(Crushed Walnut) -£1.79
This is a very pretty dark brown single eyeshadow. It is great for lining the eyes and it's totally amazing quality for the price.


Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer -£10
I thought it would be interesting to compare this to the erase paste and do some sort of comparison review post. You can let me know if you would like to see that too.


Have you tried any of these products?!
Don't be shy, if you have any questions or comments at all, please leave them bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can :D
Please leave your reaction(whether you loved/liked/disliked this post)
I am trying to post at least a few times a week now so remember to follow my blog if you haven't already<3  Until next time, have a lovely day!
MissJammyxo

20 comments:

  1. Very nice haul! I really want to try benefit products now especially their blushes and the they're real mascara!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award- please check out my blog to see what you have to do in regards to being nominated! www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i will be doing it soon :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. good choice getting the they're real mascara. that's my all time favorite one. i've always wanted to try the aussie 3 min miracle, but i've heard mixed reviews. can you let us know how it works for you? great haul!

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yep, i love the mascara!!
      and off course i will definitely let you know :)

      Delete
  4. I love the soap & glory concealer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try that mascara! my friend uses it and says its so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! it really is worth it! <3

      Delete
  6. Oooooh fab stuff! :) I'd love to see the concealer comparison as concealer is a really important product for me! I didn't personally like erase paste for myself but my sister loves it...I'd be interested to see a review of the S & G one in comparison :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! I love shopping trips like this! Take care!

    xo,
    Brandi
    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try Benefit's They're Real for the longest time! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's an amazing haul, Benefit's They're Real looks amazing, I really wanna try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous, you got some amazing presents!x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...