Friday, 13 July 2012

HAUL: What I got for my Birthday!!!



Hey guys! :) 
As you may know, it was my birthday the other week and some of you asked for a birthday haul to see what I got. So I thought it was about time that I did it. I am mainly showing the things that are somewhat fashion related and I will have a separate beauty haul coming up. Most of these were gifts chosen by various friends and family members but some are birthday shopping that I picked out with the money I was given. Disclaimer: I want to stress that I am extremely thankful for everything that I received and I was reluctant to do this haul. I am not trying to show off or offend anyone in anyway. This post was actually requested by my followers.


...and without further adieu here is what I got...




Money

Mint Blouse

Ombre Jumper

Coral Tank Top

White Sleeveless Blouse

Hollister TShirt

Hollister Jumper

Jack Wills Jumper

Red Skinny Jeans
Flowy Shorts

Tropical Bikini


Jane Norman Handbag

Coach Poppy Wristlet

AllStar Light Oxford Converse Black

Babyliss Curling Wand

Charlie Essence Perfume Set

Hollister Malibu Beach Body Mist,
Japanese Spa Foamburst

Primark Nail Wraps Union Jack
(I have a whole post about these here

SWEETS!!! :D


What do you think?!
Feel free to leave your reaction or any questions/comments bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can :D 
I am trying to post a bit more regularly throughout the summer break so don't forget to follow if you haven't already<3 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by!

MissJammyxo

12 comments:

  1. I love the ombré jumper! The colors are so pretty. Where is it from? I love the tropical bikini and coach wristlet as well. :) you got a lot of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I think the jumper is from Primark :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh lovely! Loving the jumper and the mint blouse especially! And the make up bag! All gorgeous stuff though! :)

    Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you are so kind! :)
      i love them too <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul and I love the mint blouse :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I followed:)
    fashionprincess00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually love ur haul!
    love mint blouse ♥

    http://myqueenisace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...