Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Liebster Blog Award #2

Hello girls :]
I am back with another Liebster Blog Award. I actually did this last month(click here if you want to see that one) but I was nominated again by two other people. It is such an honour to be nominated and I didn't want to ignore them so I figured there is nothing stopping me from doing it again. Thank you so much to anniescorners and lovevintageonline for nominating me!!


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here's what you need to do!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

11 Things about me!

  • I am obsessed with blogging and youtube!
  • I am an expert procrastinator!
  • I am hopeless at sports!
  • My current favourite colour is coral pink!
  • I love baking and I am actually quite a good cook!
  • My favourite pizza topping is Veggie Supreme!
  • I love the Big Bang Theory!
  • I still enjoy kids breakfast cereals!
  • I want to move to America!
  • I would happily live on Starbucks!
  • I have no idea what I want to do with my life!
Annie's Questions Answered!
1. What is one makeup product you couldn't live without?
This is hard! I am stuck between mascara and concealer.
2. What is one makeup trend you have never understood?

Overdone eyebrows and foundation lips. What even?
3. If you could live in one era as a teenager, what era would it be?

Good question! I think the 80s looked fun!
4. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?

Ehh probably Maybelline.
5. What is your favourite high end makeup brand?

I adore Bobbi Brown and Benefit.
6. What is your favourite nail polish brand, and colour from that brand?

Barry M, but I couldn't pick one colour.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Hmm, I would love to go to Japan for some reason. It just looks really cool!
8. Who is your favourite youtuber?

I have so many! Fleur at fleurdeforce, Zoe at zoella280390, Ingrid at missglamorazzi, Tanya at pixi2woo, Becca at voussontbeauetbelle, Allison at amarixe, Sammi at beautycrush, Louise at sprinkleofglitter, I could go on..
9. What is the worst product you have ever bought?

I usually read reviews of products that I want, to see what other people think of them, before I actually buy them. So I can't think of many products that I really hate.
10. What is your favourite haircare brand?

I have been liking John Frieda!
11. What is your favourite skincare brand?

Liz Earle! If only they were cheaper..


LoveVintage's Questions Answered!
1. How would you describe your style?
I would say boho, vintage, casual, preppy and on trend.
2. What is your favourite high-street make-up brand?
Answered above- Ehh probably Maybelline.
3. What is your favourite high-end make-up brand?

Answered above-  I adore Bobbi Brown and Benefit.
4- What beauty product have you re-purchased the most?
My Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. It is amazing and it's cheap. But it does comes in a tiny tube so I get through them really quickly.
5- What is your favourite fashion era?
The 1960's styles were really cute!
6- What is your favourite clothing shop?
H&M and Primark! Also Hollister and Jack Wills when I can afford them.
7- Why did you start blogging?
Well I had been watching gurus on Youtube for a few years but I wasn't too keen on making a channel. Then I got really interested in their blogs. So this year I decided to start my own and I am really enjoying it!
8- What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
I think my iPhone 4S.
9- How long does it take you on the average day to apply your make-up?
Usually around 10-15 minutes.
10- Do you fake tan, if so what brand do you use?
Not regularly, but at my prom I used the Rimmel SunShimmer Instant Tan and it was pretty good.


My Questions to You!
As this award has being going around for quite a while now, I feel like everyone has already done it. So I definitely couldn't think of another 11 people to nominate. But I will copy my previous questions and feel free to do it again and answer them if you like!

  1. What is your favourite makeup product of all time?
  2. What is your favourite nail polish of all time?
  3. What are your favourite and least favourite kind of blog posts to read?
  4. What is your favourite hairstyle?
  5. What was the last thing you bought?
  6. If you could go back in time, what would you do?
  7. What is your dream job?
  8. What is your favourite quote or saying?
  9. What is your favourite TV Series?
  10. If you won £1000, what would you do with it?
  11. Any plans for the summer?

I hope you enjoyed this!
I would love if you could follow my blog with Bloglovin too<3   
Please leave your reaction(if you loved/liked/disliked this post) in my feature bellow! 
Until next time, keep smiling! :]
MissJammyxo

2 comments:

  1. great to know much more about you through this post xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...