Thursday, 5 July 2012

WORLD'S COOLEST CLEANSER?! -Clearasil PerfectaWash Review

Hey there! :)
Today I am going to be reviewing my current obsession, the Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Facial Wash.
After finishing my Liz Earle cleanser I didn't feel like a trip to John Lewis to get a new one. So I decided to have a look in my local Asda for something that I could use temporarily. That is when I found this baby..


I have never seen or heard of a cleanser quite like this before. It is basically a hands free automatic cleanser. I get so annoyed when I am washing my face and I reach for more product only to get the bottle all mucked up with my wet hands. This dispenser automatically gives you the perfect amount simply by placing your hand under it!! How cool is that? It can be hard to judge sometimes but this ensures you won't need to go back for more product and you won't be wasting it by taking too much. That not only makes your life easier but it also stops the spread of bacteria.


The actual cleanser is pretty good too. It claims to give you visibly clearer skin and I think it definitely made my skin clearer, smoother and squeaky clean. All though I did find the formula a little harsh and drying on my dry skin.


Ultimately, I really like this product especially the dispenser. It made my skin so much brighter and clearer. I think it would be perfect for oily and acne prone skin but if you have dry skin like me, I would recommend using a good moisturiser afterwards.


The set comes with a dispenser and one refill which apparently has 100 doses in it. It is widely available in most supermarkets as well as Boots and Superdrug. It is quite reasonably priced at £8.50 for the whole set and £4.99 for additional refills. I have it in the red 'Superfruit' flavour but it also comes in a green 'Soothing Plant' version.


Rating out of ten: I would give it an eight. I do like it and I think it is really cool but it isn't the best cleanser for my skin type.
Would I buy it again?: Yes but I would really like to try it in the 'Soothing Plant' version as I think it would be more gentle.


What are your thoughts?

Feel free to leave your reaction or any questions/comments bellow and I will get back to you ASAP :D 
I am trying to post at least twice a week throughout the summer break so don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already.
Until next time, take care everyone!


MissJammyxo

16 comments:

  1. I love the design of the cleanser x
    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your blog, it looks so professional! Please check out my blog and if you follow I will follow back!
    Hannah xoxo

    www.hannahlcf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really cool. that will definitely stop the spread of bacteria. thanks also for checking out my blog. it means a lot to me that you stopped by! I followed you back!




    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the hand soaps like this but not the facial cleanser! Looks like neat product!! I found your blog from BLT. Following :)

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is what it reminded me of!
      thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Love your blog. I found it through Blog Love & I have subscribed :)

    Come follow my blog @ www.MsCrystyleCouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Informative review:) I like the floral theme of your blog too! I'm a new follower, found you on BlogLoveTherapy, do check out my blog too!
    www.thbellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this review and all-around love your beauty blog!

    If you have time, please check out our blog and Polyvore. Follow if you like. :)
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com
    http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com

    -Kendall & Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...