Monday, 13 August 2012

PRIMARK Haul!!

Hey everyone!♥
I popped into Primark yesterday to have a quick look and I wasn't really intending on getting much. When I got home I realised that I had accumulated enough things to do a full Primark haul. They are having some AMAZING 'End of Summer' Sales right now and I would highly recommend stopping by if you are passing a store!


London Jumper -£6
The first thing is this slightly cropped jumper. I think everyone loves London but I got it because I really liked the black and white print on top of the bright pink. 


Grey Zipper Hoodie -£9
These are very similar to the American Apparel hoodies for a fraction of the price. I knew that Primark did these kind of hoodies in the men's section for £12 but this was the first time I had seen them in the women's and at £9 they are even cheaper!


Lemon Blouse -£5
I actually have this in the mint colour which I featured in my Birthday Fashion Haul. I absolutely love these blouses and when I saw them for half price I had to get another. It is just fantastic that you can get this sort of blouse for £5 as they definitely don't look cheap. I was eyeing up the pink one too and I am even thinking about going back to get a third before they are sold out.


Cropped Tops -£1 (each)
I honestly could not believe my eyes when I saw these were a pound! I would have gotten more but they didn't have a lot left in my size. I got this really cute stripey pattern and this nice hot pink. They are cut shorter than your average top but still look great with leggings or shorts. 


Orange Tank Top -£3
This is just a basic orange/coral top. I don't have many things in this bright colour and I liked the style with the button detailing down the middle.


Pink Coin Purse -£2
I thought this was really pretty and I loved the pale pink and gold together. It is actually just a coin purse with one zip compartment at the top but for only £2, I am sure it will come in handy for keeping spare change.


Navy Blue Toms -£4
I thought these looked just like Toms and for basically a tenth of the price. They had loads of colours but I liked the navy blue with brown soles. They are super comfortable too!


Brown Hair Donut
I actually just figured how to use hair donuts. I have other ones but I wanted to get something closer to my hair colour. The Primark ones are pretty good and they are only a pound!


Purple Rope Bracelet -£1
The last thing that I got was this bracelet at the check out. It was reduced to £1 and I don't really have much purple jewelry, so I just got it.


I hope you liked this, feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
PLEASE follow my blog if you haven't already 
Have a lovely day!!
Thank you :')
MissJammyxo

9 comments:

  1. love the lemon yellow shirt, it's such a nce colour!
    I debated egtting one of these too but wasn't sure!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you should, they are great!! ♥

      Delete
  2. I love the London top and the shoes! Definitley going to have a mooch for them next time im there x

    http://mummy-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Primark hoodies, so good for the price! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the london jumper and the yellow blouse! you got some great things there :)

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...