Saturday, 22 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20!!

Hello again!♥ 
Today I have created a (rather late) christmas gift guide. It is mainly aimed at girls but some of the things could be unisex. Everything I have included is £20 or less so hopefully it will give you a few last minute gift or stocking filler ideas for someone special. 




1. Cute Mugs
Let's be honest, you can't really go wrong with mugs because everybody uses them. This moustache one is from Urban Outfitters. They have loads of funny and adorable mugs at £9 each or 2 for £15.

2. Nail Polish Set
Topshop do some really nice sets of 3 mini nail polishes. These are £13 a set and the nail polishes are such good quality.

3. 2013 Calendar
You can get a calendar of just about anything these days from cats to celebrities to TV shows, you name it. I think a calendar of someone's favourite thing would make a really thoughtful gift. I choose the One Direction one as an example which you can get at HMV for a fiver.

4. Liz Earle Limited Edition Cleanse & Polish Kit
I am sure any girl that is in to beauty would be over the moon to get this set. The kit comes in a festive container with a 150ml bottle of the cleanser and 2 muslin cloths. It retails at £19.75 in John Lewis.

5. LUSH Lip Scrub
Chapped lips are a problem for all of us at this time of year so I think any girl would appreciate one of these lip scrubs. This one is in the popcorn flavour and is available at LUSH stores for £5.25.

6. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck EDP Gift Set
This would be the perfect gift for any Taylor Swift fan. It comes with a full sized 30ml perfume, a mini 5ml for your handbag and a 50ml scented body lotion. All for only £20 at Boots! The scent is so gorgeous that I am actually asking for one myself, tehe!

Have fun with your last minute shopping and I hope this gave you some inspiration! Feel free to leave me any questions or comments down bellow and I will get back to you as soon as I can ♥ 
Have yourself a merry little Christmas!!

Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. This is a nice post idea!

    I bought that mug as a secret Santa present for one of the guys at work and he loved it!

    I also bought the Lush lip scrub recently but in the mint flavour.. it makes your lips so smooth!

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and following, I really appreciate it.

    Your blog is great and I can't wait to read more of your posts. I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, you can't go wrong with mugs! :)
      Ooh I didn't know they made mint flavoured lip scrubs, maybe I will try that one next!
      You're welcome! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!♥

      Delete
  2. Oh My Gosh!! I love your blog!! :) It is sooo cute!! :) You're doing such a great job!! :) I'm definitely going to be following you and reading tons! :)

    Kate xo
    http://katherinecotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate!! You are so kind! ♥

      Delete
  3. I'd definitely love to receive Cleanse & Polish! 2 for £15 mugs at Urban Outfitters is a great deal. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too lol! And I know right, it is amazing for Urban Outfitters! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...