Thursday, 27 December 2012

NOTD: Winter Wonderland!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!♥
Today while painting my nails, I discovered this really pretty combination. I love it so much that I though I'd better quickly blog about it so here it goes. The colours some how remind me of a Winter Wonderland like the outside of Santa's Grotto. 

I used my Barry M Nail Paint in 317 Blue Moon and Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 500 Disco Ball along with my usual base and top coat. I applied two coats of Blue Moon which is a really pretty pale powdery blue. I then applied one coat of Disco Ball which is a stunning glitter polish made up of tiny silver glitters and larger blue and purple glitters.

Let me know what you think about this combination and what's on your nails right now. Also feel free to leave me any other questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can ♥ 
Have a wonderful day!
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. They look lovely, very festive! I'm wearing OPI Golden Eye at the moment ;) xx

    www.northernblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I looked it up, that shade is lovely too! ;)

      Delete
  2. lovely nails! feel inspired to do something wintery with mine now(:

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...