Monday, 24 December 2012

Winter 2012: Fashion Haul!

Hello everyone, Happy Christmas Eve!
Today I am going to be showing you all the clothing and accessories that I have purchased this season. This is definitely more of a collective haul and I have a feeling this is going to be quite a long post so let's get straight in to it..
Primark - £5
I have been wanting a peter pan collar for the longest time and I was even thinking about ordering one from Etsy. I certainly didn't expect to find one in Primark so I was over the moon when I saw this. It has really pretty pearl and diamante detailing and I think it looks so cute!


Primark -£10
Primark -£6
Next thing is this studded camouflage shirt from Primark. Studs and camouflage are everywhere this season so I had to pick it up. I got one of the black Guns 'n' Roses tops from Primark as well.


Primark -£12
I fell in love with these shorts as soon as I saw them. The American flag print is so cool and I just had to get them. I don't think I will get much wear out of them at this time of year but I could always wear them with tights or leggings.


Internacionale -£12.99
Next I went to Internacionale and picked up one of their skater skirts in this lovely plum colour.
Internatcionale -£14.99
Then I got this thick knit jumper. It is so warm and cosy and I really like how versatile the tan colour is. 


Internacionale -£22.99
I also picked up this black blazer with three quarter length sleeves. I really like the design of the sleeves because it makes it more casual. I think it really adds something to an outfit.


Hollister 
After that, I popped into Hollister and found this light waterproof jacket. It is really handy to keep something like this in your bag incase you get caught in the rain.


Hollister -£15.90
Hollister -£15.90
While I was there I saw they had an amazing sale on. I got this really cute blue checked shirt that was reduced from £40 to only £15.90. I also got this basic white boyfriend cardigan. I actually really needed a white cardigan and this was als £15.90. I think they were both such an amazing deals because they were about the same price as places like H&M.


New Look -£12.99
Then I picked up this small, cross body, satchel bag from New Look. It will make a great weekend bag for days when I don't need to carry a lot. I love the design and colours. I think it is gorgeous and so vintage looking. 


Tesco -£2.50
I think these are just the coolest thing ever. They look like regular gloves but as you can see the thumb and index finger are grey at the tip. This is because they are made of a special material that works perfectly on touchscreens. Anyone with a touchscreen phone will know the dilemma you need to go through everyday in the winter when you try to use your phone with regular gloves on. These were only £2.50 in Tesco and they also came in black.


Primark -£2
Next I got this cute bobble hat from Primark. It is a really nice burgundy colour with sparkly pinkish specks through it. 


H&M -£7.99
Tartan scarves have been everywhere this season so I picked up this cute red one from H&M. It is super soft and cozy and they had them in loads of colours. So I would really recommend H&M if you're looking for a tartan scarf.


Topshop -£1.50 & £2.50
I LOVE Topshop jewellery and I was so happy to find two gorgeous sets of earrings in their amazing sale. The first is a pair of 'fake stretcher' spike earrings. I'm not usually a massive fan of stretchers but I think these are so edgy and just look really cool. They were reduced from £7.50 to only £1.50! The second set has three different gold ear cuffs. I don't know how well you can see them but there is one is in the shape of a love heart, one has a pearl dangling from it and the last one is a triple cuff. These were also reduced from  £7.50 but to £2.50.


Internacionale -£2.99 (each) 
Last but not least, are these two sets of bracelets. The first is a really pretty single bracelet made up of multicoloured crosses linked together. The second is a two pack of rose gold spiked bracelets. Spikes in general have been really on trend this season and I have seen loads of people with gold spiked bracelets. This was the first time I had seen rose gold spikes so I was really excited to pick this up.

Sorry for my rambling but if you got this far please leave me a comment bellow telling me your favourite thing from the haul or anything you have purchased recently. Also feel free to leave me any other questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can ♥ 
Finally, I want to wish all you lovely people a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day spent with your loved ones and I hope Santa is good to you!
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. All of these pieces look absolutely gorgeous. I just love collars. Also, those shorts are adorable! I have been wanting a pair like that for ages. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So have I! I can't wait till the warmer weather when I can actually wear them! You too :)

      Delete
  2. Great purchases.
    Thank you for visiting my blog,following you as well.
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guns n roses! and those earrings <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they were some of my favourites too!♥

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...