Friday, 11 January 2013

Button Swap, Anyone?!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
MissJammyxor
This is only going to be a quick post from me today. I just wanted to let you guys know that I managed to create a blog button. I would love to start some button swaps so if you are willing to feature my button on your blog I would be more than happy to return the favour and pop yours in my side bar(the order being 'first come, first served'). 
If you are at all interested in taking part, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon I can.
Have a great weekend! 
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to swap blog buttons with you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have just put yours on my sidebar :) x

      Delete
    2. thank you! I'll do likewise :) x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to a button swap :) I put yours on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment:)I would love to button swap!

    xoxo_laila

    http://www.townhousepalette.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...