Friday, 15 February 2013

Valentine's Day Nails!♥

Hello girls! I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!
Today I thought I would share my take on this popular Valentines Day nail art trend. I love the contrast between the deep base colour I have chosen and the cute baby pink hearts on top. 

I created this look using OPI's Skyfall and Avon's Pastel Pink with the help of a trusty bobby pin. I applied two coats of Skyfall and waited till it was completely dry. I then poured out some Pastel Pink and dipped the end of my bobby pin in to it. To make the heart shape I simply created two dots next to each other and connected them with a peak (this part is a lot easier than it sounds).

Then on my thumb nail I decided to do something slightly different by surrounding the heart with small dots. You could do this step on your ring finger instead or even all of your nails.

Let me know what nail look you were rocking this Valentine's Day!
Have a great weekend!
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design! I like how you've done your thumb nail a little bit different to stand out :)

    I got bored on Valentines day too, and also did a nail art post if you'd like to have a look...

    www.laurasallmadeup.com

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Of course I will have a look!

      Delete
  2. Cute nails!

    I love the colour combination!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just found your blog, it's so great!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xx

    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...