Monday, 8 April 2013

NOTD: Models Own & Primark

Hello ladies! I hope you are all doing okay!♥ 
Today I have a gorgeous nail polish combination to share with you that I have been loving recently. I think it is quite different to anything I have seen before. From a distance it looks rather basic but at a closer look you can see all the beautiful shimmering colours come through. It also changes dramatically depending on the lighting as you will be able to tell from the shot with flash and without.
natural light
flash
To create this look I used 'Balearic Cool' by Models Own as a base colour and applied two coats. It is a nice bright blue but the star of the show is definitely my new Primark Angelica Nail Polish in the shade '93 Angel' which I applied a coat of on top. It is a lovely sheer sky blue shade with a pretty purplish shimmer that completely transform the look. As you may have seen in Primark Haul, I picked this up for only £2.50 which I think is an amazing deal for such a unique colour. If you don't live near a Primark you could try Models Own 'Indian Ocean' instead which I have heard is very similar.

That's all there is to it! Tell me what you think of this nail polish look and let me know what's on your nails at the moment♥
Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade, but sadly Primark is not in Australia, which is such a shame, as I keep seeing some amazing products from there!!

    And Im a new follower, hope you will check out my blog too..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww that really is a shame, I don't know what I would do without Primark! I will definitely check out your blog and follow you right back :)

      Delete
  2. The Angelica shade really reminds me of Models Own's Indian Ocean!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I heard it is supposed to be a dupe!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...