Monday, 15 July 2013

Huge Fashion Haul: Topshop, Forever 21, Primark, H&M, Hollister + more!

Hello ladies! Long time no see! I am really sorry but I have just been so busy over the last few months that I never got round to blogging. But now since it is summer I have a lot more free time which means there will be plenty more posts coming your way. Regardless, today I have a rather large haul to share with you all that includes a lot of the goodies I picked up during my absence from various shopping trips.

The first place I went to was Topshop and I had a look at their wonderful nail polish stand. I picked up this lovely turquoise colour called 'Green Room'. All of their plain colours are £5 which isn't too bad for Topshop but they have some glitter polishes that are £6.


I haven't actually tried any products from the Topshop makeup range before but I was drawn to their cream blushes. They had so many gorgeous shades but I decided on 'Head Over Heals' which is a very summery coral-pink colour. I really like the consistency of these blushes and although they look quite bright they are extremely blendable. They retail for a reasonable £6 each.


Next I picked up this camouflage jacket which was on sale from £48 to £35 and I got it for only £31.50 with my student discount. I know I won't get much wear out of it at this time of year but I still really like it.


I had been lusting over disco pants for ages but I wasn't prepared to cough up £70 for pair from American Apparel. On the other hand I didn't think buying a cheap quality pair from Primark would be the best idea either. Since I knew I would get a lot of use out of them I decided to meet in the middle and go for the Topshop ones. These were £30 (£27 with student discount) which is nowhere near as ridiculously priced as the American Apparel ones but they are still very nice quality.


Lastly from Topshop I picked up this adorable light wash denim skater skirt. I love the style of this skirt. It looks great with a crop top (or a longer top tucked in) and I will be wearing it a lot this Summer. It only cost me £18 with student discount.


Next I went to Forever 21 where I picked up a few pieces of their amazing jewellery. I am in love with their jewellery section, everything is so cheap yet gorgeous! The first thing I picked up was a lovely pair of mini gold cross studs for only £1.65. Then I picked up a dainty gold necklace with an adorable mint blue bow, also only £1.65 and an edgy faux leather bracelet with gold spikes at £4.90.


The next thing I purchased from Forever 21 was this gorgeous pair of white lace shorts. I spent ages searching for a decent pair of lace shorts until I found these babies. I think they have such a classy look for just £15.


After that I went to Primark where I picked up this cute nautical style rucksack for £9. It's made of a navy-blue and white striped fabric with brown faux leather accents. I don't actually own any other rucksacks so I think this will come in really handy when I'm traveling.


Then I picked up this cute coral coloured lace crop top. I really like the style of this top because it looks great with so many things (disco pants, a skater skirt, high-waisted shorts/jeans and even leggings). The best part is it only cost me £4, what a bargain!


I had been eyeing up denim shirts for a while and I decided to go for this light wash one from Primark. I think they are so versatile because you can wear them buttoned up as a shirt or you can unbutton them and wear them as a sort of denim jacket. This only cost me £10 which I thought was a great deal considering all the wear I can get out of it.

So I have a slight obsession with Primark nails. I got three packs; the first is white with a pink floral design, the second(my favourite) are nude with purple tips and cute butterflies, then the third pack are pink with black polka dots and a bow. The nails themselves aren't the best quality but the designs are unbelievably cute and the glue that comes with them is actually very good. If I am careful they can last me up to a week with only a couple falling off which isn't bad for a pound.


I saw this tablet case for £6 and I thought it was so cute that I just had to get it. It's made of a cream coloured faux leather and it has a little sleeping kitty face with ears, eyelashes, diamantes, a pink heart-shaped nose on the front and a convenient zip at the top. It's actually a bit big for my iPad mini but I can fit it in so it's all good.


My last purchase from Primark was this pretty pair of flip flops for just £2.50. They have white faux leather straps with a bow which makes them a lot cuter and comfier than your average pair of flip flops.

I went to H&M with my friend but I wasn't planning on getting anything myself until I saw this gorgeous nail polish. I have never actually tried any H&M nail polishes before but I am hoping it will be decent quality considering it was the same price as your average Barry M nail paint. This colour is called 'Norwegian Sky' which I think is such an adorable name. It looks like an ordinary light blue shade but it actually has really pretty bright blue duochrome reflects to it which I couldn't properly capture on camera.


I picked up a couple of things from their sale section too. I got a pair of pastel blue skinny jeans that were reduced from £24.99 to only £7! I also got this loose mint blue top with three-quarter length sleeves, reduced from £7.99 to just £3.


Then I popped into Hollister where I had a look at their sale section. I picked up this loose white top with dark blue writing and their logo underneath. The material is so soft and I really like the design, it was on reduced from £20 to £13.99.


I also picked up a pair of their low-rise dark wash denim shorts. I am in love with these, especially the distressed detailing and they are now my go-to summer shorts. They were £39 which is rather pricey but they are great quality and I know I am going to get loads of use out of them.

Next I picked up a few items from Tesco which isn't somewhere that I typically shop for clothes but they had a great sale on. The first thing I got was this cute light green tank top with white Aztec print which was reduced from £8 to £5. I also picked up this sheer white playsuit with crochet detailing from their holiday shop section which I think will be perfect for the beach. It is lovely quality pure cotton which is great for only £12.


Last but not least I picked up this gorgeous Peter Pan collar floral dress from New Look. This was actually from the girls section but I thought it was so pretty that I had to get it anyway. It was £12.99 and I got it in the biggest size they had which was 14 years and it surprisingly fits me very well (I'm a ladies 6-8).


That's it for this haul! Let me know if you enjoyed it. I have a few more hauls like this planned which will include all the beauty and online shopping I have done since my last post in April so keep an eye out for that.

Lots of love,
MissJammyxo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...